Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Anne-Mette Sørensen

Team member
Age: 34
Vocation: Consultant for Tourism
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
Civil status: live together with Bjarne, my wonderful boyfriend
Hobby: Travelling, friends and history/cultural heritage

My name is Anne-Mette. I am from Denmark. I live with my boyfriend Bjarne in Odense. Odense is the largest city on island of Funen - in the middle of Denmark. I grew up at the west coast of Jutland – 5 kilometers for the North sea.
I travel a lot and I like meeting people. At home I like to spent my time the friends and family, reading books, visiting museums and historical sites and I like baking.

I work as a consultant for tourism at Udvikling Fyn (Development Funen). Udvikling Fyn is 5 municipalities which together work for developing businesses including tourism and for enhancing growth. Udvikling Fyn merged January 1st 2012.
I have MA in History and Philosophy from University of Southern Denmark. Especially the use of history and the preservation of cultural heritage interest me. I like to travel and being a tourism consultant means being a professional tourist - so holiday is work.

No comments:

Post a Comment