Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Eglė Adamonytė



Team member
Age: 27
Vocation: Lawyer
Home: Klaipėda, Lithuania
Civil status: in love... with life
Hobby: music, singing, dancing, languages, travelling, bicycle, psychological literature

I am 27 and live in Klaipeda, the only harbour of Lithuania. I hold Master’s degree in Business Law. Currently I work as a lawyer in the law firm. My responsibilities are legal consultations, preparation of legal documents and contracts, negotiations and legal translations. As my work requires always to be “up-to-date”, my interest in economy and politics is a must, not only a need. I like to spend my free time actively. My favorite activities are travelling and bicycle. Also, I cannot live without music – singing, listening, dancing, going to concerts or clubs… Doesn't matter whether it is pop, rock, classical… Music is everywhere with me. Sometimes I find myself in a need of peace and quietness. Then I run into the nature, by the sea, to the forest or park. With a cup of hot coffee in my hands I can walk for hours…

No comments:

Post a Comment