Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Diana Karpec

Team member
Age: 27
Home: Vilnius, Lithuania
Vocation: Medical doctor
Civil status: Not married. Yet.
Hobby: 1st line: travelling and dancing 2nd line: Books – music – movies
Moto: It‘s all about the tripple L: Love – Live – Laugh.


My name is Diana Karpec and I am 28 years old vegeterian from Lithuania.
I was born in Kaunas, the second biggest city of Lithuania, but at the moment I am studying/working /living in the capital of our country.
I am a resident of Rheumatology in Vilnius University Santariskiu Clinics and if I am lucky (and actually I am), I will become a specialized rheumatologist next year. Besides clinical work, I am involved actively in scientific research projects concerning systemic rheumatic diseases. So I will be learning all my life, I guess. And it makes me happy!
Talking about my leisure time, I could say I have got two biggest passions- travelling and dancing. These are the main factors I learn about life from. Every trip I make gives me unbelievable experience because of various situations as well as amazing people I meet. And dancing is the best tool to free my body, mind and soul. Personally I am fascinated with Lindy Hop dance at this period of life, but surely this style might change if I found the new attraction. I do really enjoy spending my spare time with my family and close friends. To my mind, the feeling of happiness grows when it is being shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment