Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lene Kristine Kulmbach

Team member
Name: Lene Kristine Kulmbach
Age: 28
Home: Gråsten
Vocation: Teacher
Civil status: Happily married
Hobby: My horses "Sunshine" and Moi", Nature, friends and family

My name is Lene Kristine Kulmbach, and I am 28 years old and live in Gråstenin the southern part of Denmark – close to German border. I live with my husband Dennis, our three cats and our dog "Marley".

My daily work is at school in Nordborg as a teacher. Nordborg school is a Danish municipal primary and lower school. At Nordborg school I teach children between 7-12 years old in Danish, Religion, Science and Psychology education. I have been working as a teacher for 2 ½ years. I finished my BA studies at University College South in Haderslev.

Animals have always played a great role in my life. In my childhood we have always had dogs, cats and horses around. Therefore when I`m not at work I spend time with my two horses. I like the spirit of competition, and in some of the weekends I participate in competitions with one of my horses. Besides I am coaching a step dance group once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment