Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jesper Hørlyk Nielsen


Team member
Age: 27
Vocations: Financial Advisor
Home: Kolding, Denmark
Civil status: living together with my girlfriend, Linda
Hobby: jogging, skiing, hunting

I live In Kolding, which is the 8th largest city in Denmark and is located in the center of the country. I was born and raised in a small suburban village just outside Kolding. 9 years ago when I started my study at the International Business College, I decided to leave the suburban life. Now I live with my girlfriend Linda in an apartment in the center of the town.

I work at the company Nykredit as a financial advisor. Nykredit is the largest real estate bank in Denmark. My primary functions are consulting people when buying their houses.
I have been a financial advisor for 5 years. In those 5 years I have been working in 3 different departments in 3 different cities. Nykredit is a large company and I have therefore had many opportunities to try different working areas. Today I consult people who want to build a new own house or people who want to sell their old house and buy a new house or flat.
In my leisure time I like jogging, and last year I conducted my first half marathon. Since then I have been jogging at least twice a week. I am planning to run another half marathon within the near future. Besides that I am fond of water sports such as sailing, water skiing, diving, fishing and hunting.

In the winter I like to snowboard. I have previously been a skiing guide in a large ski sport resort in France. It was a great time and I still try to go there at least once a year with friends and family. It's a great way to get together, have fun and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment