Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Irma Janonienė

Team member
Age: 29
Work: financial consultant

Home: Vilnius, Lithuania
Civil status: married, 1 child
Hobby: Travelling, snowboarding, swimming


My name is Irma. I’m 29 years Lithuanian.

I live in a capital of Lithuania. I was born there, I grew up there and I am still there. It is small, it is old and it is beautiful and cozy (who wouldn't say that about their home town).


I work in a management consulting field for one the largest Lithuanian accounting companies and I have been in mergers and acquisitions business for the last 4 years before that.


Next to professional addictions I have a strong need for beautiful things, as most women do, so I create clothes. I design, I knit and I use unusual materials such as bamboo yarn or linen or posh Italian wool. I am a curious person, therefore in a spare time I continue my studies at CFA institute. When I can afford it, I love to travel, I read books, watch films and when I get tired from intellectual occupations and I start feeling, that energy is trying to get out of me, I go swimming or snowboarding. I do it with my closest: my family, my friends, my dog and my colleagues. All together sometimes. I think people have to be close to feel happy. And I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment